20100911

love?

I don't know how to say this.But I ACCEPT the offer.It seems awkward.You know.A girl asking a guy to be her man.But frankly,I'm happy you did.Even though it's been only almost a year since we first met,I've had these weird feelings ever since then.You came into my mind when I had nothing else to think of.In fact,you're always in my mind no matter what I'm thinking of.Watching pictures of you on Facebook during the middle of the night might sound like I'm stalking on you.But not anymore.We're an item now.So,if someone was to ask why I'm watching you're pictures all the time,I can just simply say that you're mine and I am eligible to watch it anytime.However,I should tell you that this is my first time engaged in a relationship.If there are any mistakes that I might commit,please understand and correct me immediately.I'm very happy for us and if possible,I'd like this relationship to last forever.I know it might sound ridiculous to fall for someone whom I've known for a few months.But I guess this is what they meant by "love at first sight".



(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
/█\ ♥ /█\
♥happy couple♥


Err,I love you!
Butterflies are fluttering in my stomache all over again..
.

1 comment:

  1. wow!!!hahaha
    good luck imran,
    osaka here!!
    i did't noe what iam doing right now.
    but surely, today is my candidate dayyyyyy!!!
    10 days hot to go 4 spm.
    9A+ amin..
    a request!!!!
    nak jd kau punya wedding planner..sure gempak gle nnt..hahahaha.

    thnks 4 da candi..hahha.
    i've lots of things nk story kat kau.
    semua pending. wait ahh...
    after spm.
    okkk..gtg.
    dewa mata ne.

    may Allah bless.jawab spm leklok.
    pray 4 me,yana,amanda n lisya too.

    ReplyDelete