Let's see.I'd be lying if I said I've got nothing much to tell about.But then again,I'd be neglecting my needs(rolling all over the bed,non-stop) if I were to type all of those stuffs.So,here's pretty much what I can conclude...
[Goodbye SDAR]
5 years.I know.Seems long,right?Now tell me who keeps on saying that time passes by so fast?those finished with SPM?CORRECT!It was fun.The dinner was awesome.Saying goodbye was pretty much the opposite.I cried.Hahaha.So called macho guy.And as weird as it seems,one of my dorm mates kissed me on the cheek as I was crying.Mami was laughing like crazy when she saw my face drenched in tears.Papa was his usual self.Just smiling.And Mami took a picture of my ugliness.Ggggrrrr.Got to delete that picture.
[Bowling]
Yup.It turned out that Papa had gone bowling with my siblings weekly now.He even bought himself a bowling ball.We played 3 games.I know I'm skinny and my strength is limited.But all those bowling games back in Jaya Jusco while outing with friends proved to enhance my so-called bowling skills.I did a few strikes as well as a few ditches down the drain.But in the end,I emerged 2nd behind Papa.The two monkeys?They still need more practise :)
[Nor Adilah binti Abdul Rahman]
I never thought I'd say this.But a girl just treated me to a movie!Hahaha.I asked her to hang out with me during the weekends in KL.As it turned out,she was already planning to come to Kuantan.It was all pretty much a last-minute planning between the both of us.Asking for my parents' permission to go out just an hour before the hang out usually ended up with Mami saying a solid "NO!".Ironically,my parents gave me the green light I was searching for all these years.I was actually expecting another dear friend of mine to show up.It sounded as if she was able to make it when we talked on the phone.Sadly,she wasn't able to come forth and fill up my empty tank of cheerfulness.To make this unnecessary long story short,I only spent RM1 for the movies,including the food and drinks.Thanks a lot,Adilah! :o Owh!We watched Rapunzel :P
[A family outing]
It was cool.My parents brought me and the other two monkeys in the house to watch Narnia 3D!It was awesome.Eventhough the plotting of the movie was somehow 'old' and predictable.However,it was kind of irritating for me to wear the 3D glasses.I'm wearing glasses.And somehow I've got to add on another pair in front those pair.I watched the movie with unease.But at least we had fun out there as a family <3
[Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra]
This boy?Going to an orchestra?Is this facts or a myth?Actually,I don't really find the orchestra neither absolute fun nor disturbingly boring.I'm pretty much in between.But the main reason why I went there was actually to meet up with a dear classmate of mine.Arif Zainuddin.Yea,he's hair is way curlier than mine.But still,we're curly.Hahahaa.Fortunately,the entry fee for the concert in Kuantan was free compared to Penang and KL.I guess God knows how much I missed my buddy.My parents and my youngest brother tagged along as well as Wafie and Suhail.To my surprise,there were a lot more people besides Arif that I would be jiggly about.Found Fais Che Nudin in the hallway.Then I found a few neighbours.As well as Wafie's girlfriend.And also an instructor who usually comes to SDAR.It was really nice to see all of them.At least I got to hug Arif for the last time :)
[Mak Lang]
Yup.My mom's 3rd eldest sister.She came here because Pak Lang had some work here in Kuantan.And so,the both of them stayed here instead of spending unnecessarily for a hotel room.As Pak Lang went for the seminar during the day,Mak Lang brought us siblings to the outdoors and explored Kuantan.Being in Kuantan since I was born,there was pretty much nothing new besides the Bukit Gambang Water Park and some buildings.Everything seemed similar since I was small.
I guess that's pretty much it.Those are the events that happened from the 11th December till the 20th December.Frankly,I still haven't declared this long holiday as dull and boring.And besides,it's just begun :)
And Liyana Syahirah,you owe me ;)
imwain, ure dead. u guys watch RAPUNZEL!!! and u met wafie amd suhail!!!! and dilah!!! omg, i am offcially jealous. i just gt to know all this..
ReplyDeletei am soooooo frustrated. haha. hey, do u know fatin gtto go to plkn? pity her.