Don't worry.I won't babble too much.As the saying goes,"A picture is worth a thousand words".

A few hours before the grand dinner with Siddiq & Aiman
Ironman - Hafiz Rahman
Teacher Nadiah.Cute you say?Beware!Behind those cunning looks is something dangerous.
Sensei Mariana.She's been a big help to me throughout these 5 years.She also gave me a bonus by suggesting my name for the JENESYS Programme :)
Yup!They've been cooking for us this whole time!
He's Muhaimin!
He who's fed up and doesn't give a damn every time I call him fat or anything synonym to that word - Siddiq Hilmy
And this is what you get when you have a maniac dormmate - Afiq Fahmi
I know.I know.This is so wrong.But he's my dormmate - Aiman Nasardin
The one who helped me gain confidence for the gold in the cross-country(2006) - Farhan Hilman
He who's always in the school's Cyber Cafe - Zainol Hafiz
The booster who helped me absorb all those History notes easilly - Akram Hasyim
Don't get it?We're curly heads :) - Hafiz,Hilman & Danial
Lastly,the dormmates that changed my daily routines in SDAR - clockwise from top, Faisal Imran,Akram Hasyim,Syafiq Shariff,Syafiq Faris,Aizzat Syafiq & Muhammad Muhaimin
Well,that's it I suppose.I doubt it if I say I'll forget them.And one more thing.I find it quite amusing to see all these pictures.I mean,there's something in each and every one of these pictures that seems so outstanding.I can't just tell what it is.If you found out what it is,don't be shy to tell OK?













No comments:
Post a Comment