20110123

I forgot.

OK. I'm sure I had like a zillion ideas to post on this blog. But I somehow forgot about all those recent activities of mine. Blame my green lazy fingers! But I do have something to share besides the growling sound of my stomach at this very hour.

Kurt Hugo Schneider.
He's been terribly awesome. He's been helping out a YouTube artist by the name Sam Tsui with some of the wicked music ever. I wouldn't want to talk much about him. But here's a series of his war against Jake Bruene.

Baby (Recorder) , Schneider

Telephone (Glockenspiel) , Bruene

Moonlight Sonata (Crockenspiel?) , Schneider

Beat It (Gameboy?) , Bruene

Zelda's Lullaby (Ocarina?) , Schneider

Only Girl In The World (Zither?!) , Bruene

Pachelbel's Canon (Cell Phone?!) , Schneider

Bad Romance (Squeakaphone?!) , Bruene

They have brought entertainment to a whole new level! If only I can do that with a bunch of keys or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment