- Excessive sleeping during the day
- Excessive intake of caffeine
- An awesome football(soccer) match
It was the match between Barcelona and Arsenal. As expected, despite the bad refereeing, the Catalans won 3-1. Thus, putting them through to the quarter-finals with an aggregate of 4-3. I planned on sleeping at around 12:00 am and wake up later at around 4:00 am. However, I failed to do so and stayed up until the end of the match. Alhamdulillah, I managed to perform my Subuh prayers before getting some sleep. I didn't get it though. I was just watching the match, but I still got tired. I may have jumped a bit here and there when Barca scored. Screaming at the referee on the screen of the tv as if he could hear me. OK. It may require some energy. But still, sleeping till 2:30 pm? I was dumbfounded.
During the sleep, I dreamt of a recent incident that happened to me. The bus trip. Well, it feels awkward though to tell it. Like the bus trip the day before, I rode a bus with Intan. It seemed as if we were coming back from our 'school'. Then, I slept in the bus while she listened to my Walkman.
What I'm trying to say here is, how is it even possible to sleep in your sleep? Is this a sign? Am I able to control my dreams? Can I fight off those nightmares I had a few times before? Can I dream in my sleep in my dream? If I can sleep in my dream, then I must be able to dream in that sleep, right? Are squirrels actually cute? Has Justin Bieber reached puberty?
*how did that last one get in my mind?
Well, this is pretty much the 2nd dream that got me thinking A LOT ever since the first one I had earlier on in January.I wonder will I ever get a dream of me getting awesome results...
No comments:
Post a Comment