While I was done with my Rawatib prayers one fine evening in Masjidil Haram, a young lad spotted the name tag I was wearing around my neck and tried to pronounce my name on it. At first, I didn't realise this. The second time, he pronounced it loudly as if trying to get my attention. Later, I ended up spending my time before Isya' by talking with him and his brother. They're both from Pakistan and they speak fluently in English. Realising that not all memories are best kept still in a picture, I decided to record a video of them. Though their voices weren't that clear, some sentences can still be understood.
Deepest gratitude towards Adilah Rahman who was my partner during my 10 day visit to Japan, both in Tokyo and Osaka. She was the one who thought me how memories seem more memorable when recorded in a video :)
No comments:
Post a Comment