20110811

Smile


A smile goes a long way.

On the LG floor of Megamall, there's only one toilet open to the staffs and the public. To go there, one has to go through a path between the men's underwear section before finding it. On my way to the toilet, I keep on a smile or a cheerful face (as in raising eyebrows to hide the tired face) whenever passing either staffs or customers. Apparently, the men's undies' section has only female promoters. Which makes me question why the bra & panties section don't have male promoters. (Let's not get that far)

Passing by that section, there's this one promoter who's smile gets my attention each and every time. Everyone smiles or gestures. But this particular 'akak' smiles differently. As if she's tight with me or something. Abiding all those, I told myself that I was exaggerating and that girls can easily seduce any guy. Unfortunately, I get even more confused each day when she does the same thing again. It's not wrong for me to go and say hi and make friends. But I have this idea inside my head that by doing so, girls would think I'm flirty or something.

At the same time, I am thinking of buying some socks and undies. Somehow, some of my briefs got small holes in them. It may happen due to some errors in washing or.. nevermind. Now I'm thinking of taking some time to go there and choose some products. In the process, I guess I'll try to engage in a conversation with her.

To make things clear, let's just say I've got this small crush. It's not that common crush that leads to love and all. It's the type of crush that comes from admiration and not from love.

Frankly, I'm not sure if anyone understands what I'm sharing here. The main point is, I sort of blush when that particular 'akak' smiles at me. I don't do that with the other promoters. Only that 'akak' who promotes the men's undies.

This is pretty much the plan for the LG floor of Parkson (as far as I could recall). I work in the Cartoon Planet section. As I send the products to the cashier, I sometimes continue walking to the toilet which leads my encounter with the 'akak'.


1 comment:

  1. i totally understand everything that you just posted. blushing lah. senyum lah. crush lah. hhehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete