Some say to know someone, you just got to be yourself. There's even another way where you just have to loosen yourself and, in other words, fool around. Being childish, slightly spastic, sarcastic in everything. It usually works with most people. But someway, somehow, there are bound to be this diminutive ilk of people who just get stand it and fuss about it. Sometimes they don't say it, but it is somehow clear in their speech or act.
What I'm trying to say is, I'm no perfect human being and I do not seek attention from people. What some people assume as narcissism, is actually the best I can be at being close to those people. I don't go to random people or newly met ones and mess around. I am indeed shy at times, especially when I have no support with me.
I am indeed hoping that some colleagues of mine would understand this. I'm not saying PMS is a main factor here, but come on now. No need to fuss about it. Meeting up can be such an almost impossible task when we're drifted apart and placed in different parts of the country. Sometimes, even the East encounters difficulty to meet the West due to the hills and mountains.
There are indeed times when we have to imagine ourselves in some other person's shoes and understand the effort being put in to reunite. But then again, there are a lot of factors that make it harder for that goal to be achieved. Therefore, different views and perspectives should be taken account of in these sort of situations.
I don't know. I just felt that I needed to let this all out. But the Blogger's the only option I have due to an absence of ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment