20120801

Tell me how.

Dude. Can you please tell me how it all started?

What do you mean?

You know. How you got this sudden urge to hook me up with A?

It's like this. Remember how last semester A & I got separated from you guys and entered different sections? The guys in that class were all trying to chase after her because, you know right? She's nice and all. But since no one can impress her at all academically, they started to kiss her ass. (just an expression)
One day I asked her if she's interested in any of them. I mean, she can practically change guys everyday. Then, she said she won't even consider it. Because non of them had the criteria she wanted. She wanted guys who are religious, smart, ..(I couldn't really remember his exact words, but they were all good ones of course).
There was this one time when you joined our section for tutorial class. I spotted you staring at A. But then, you said that it was unintentional. It could be like daydreaming or something. I told A about it and asked if she would consider you. She smiled, but never gave an answer. That's when I started to tease her around with you. But I never do it in public. It was just between the two of us. But then, you started to get on my nerve. I then started to tease you with her publicly.

Owh. I see.

Now that I've answered your question, it's your turn to answer mine.

Hahahahaaa. What is it?

Let's say that, everything in the future goes well for both you and A. How about it? Would you go after her? Come on now. Man to man talk.

*sigh*
Well, let's see. In my religion, it's far more advisable to love after marriage. That's why some go for arranged marriage. Some may have known his/her spouse before. Some may not. A. She's pretty much almost perfect.

Almost perfect?!?! *smirking*

Haiih. She has a lot of qualities. That's what I'm trying to say. She's such a respectable person. And she knows her priorities. I won't push aside the possibility that there might be something planned for us in the future. But I'm not saying I am indeed chasing after her. It's just something that's not impossible. It's what we call Qada' & Qadar.





Just a conversation I got into with my Christian Indian friend. He's been such a good pal. It's interesting how him and some other friends try to hook me up with A while learning bit by bit about a Muslim's understanding in love. They even manage to differentiate the 5 prayers us Muslims practice in a day.
I'm not saying I'm head over heels for A. I have to admit, she's shown just how a small, innocent girl can give a big impact to the society. She's close to Allah. She's by far the smartest ever in our section. Despite having a bit difficulty in terms of her physique and her health every now and then, she never fails to amaze us all.
I'd have to admit, I've been doing well in my Chemistry tutorials mainly because of her. She's leading the pack when it comes to that subject. She managed to get full marks in most of the tests and quizzes. Just seeing her excel fantastically breathed a new hope inside of me.




*At the moment I'm typing this, I have fallen prey to a number of my classmates' traps. Even my lecturer teases me with A. It's ok. It feels good to have all these unnecessary attention.*

1 comment:

  1. Go pray for the best, Imwain. Life is a string of choices. You can't ONLY wait for the right lady to come around. If you think she's for you, the effort is to pray that Allah opens up her heart, and "jika dia untukku, dekatkan hatinya dengan hatiku." If she could change you and you think she could make you a better person all around, man, remember that kind of person doesnt come everyday. Pray buddy.

    Sure, you have a few more years before graduating, but planning is never a harm. All the best, Imwain. If it's right, Allah would help you all the way :] InshaAllah. Ameen.

    Ramadhan Kareem :]

    ReplyDelete