Well I'd be lying if I called myself an angel.Let's just face the truth.I'm a hypocrite!I've heard some people say nice things and all about me.
"Ooh!Faisal?He's just good."
"Faisal Imran eyh?Die tuh OK je.Xde pun buat benda jahat."
"Die sgt pemurah.x kedekut"
"Die nih baik gle dowh ngan junior.x tipu!"
"Faisal pandai jaga hati org ah."
"Imran?Owh!Faisal Imran eyh?Baik sungguh orangnya.Selalu kemas kelas."
"He's such a caring and sweet person."
"Boleh buat menantu nih." (neighbours :P )
Frankly,I would be the ultimate as*hole if I agreed on those comments.No one in the entire world is perfect except for the Prophet Muhammad p.b.o.h. .I know I had a background of being all goody-goody back in my primary school.I was some kind of a nerd-geek hybrid if I'm not mistaken.Receiving the Tokoh Budi Bahasa award at the tender age of 12.All those eventually changed as I entered boarding school.
NO!
I'm not saying boarding school spoils me.It's just that I suddenly realize the true me.The unselfish me.It's 100% lie if I admit myself to being a good kid.I've done bad things."Napping" during class.Playing around with friends behind the teachers.Instead of receiving inputs from the teachers,I receive texts under the desks.
Sangat pemurah you say?Well,I ain't going to bluff anyone.I guess you can call me an actor when you say I 'shared' my food or money willingly.I get kind of annoyed when certain people do so.It's not that I don't want to lend a hand.It's just that why am I spending most of my stuff for someone else when I don't even get a bit out of it.
Hehehehee.But usually happens everry once in a while on 'certain' people :P
Baik ngan junior?Wow.I don't know what to say.I may not be rough on them as the other seniors.But I'm not all good on them.Asking for a treat here or some food there won't hurt a bit.
Pandai jaga hati orang?Well,not exactly.I've been in numerous fights with some friends and classmates.Not to mention a certain dormmate of mine.(Actually,I hate this so-called special dormmate of mine).My classmate way back in the class probably hates me for life.It was pretty much my fault too as I was dumb enough to put a picture of him sleeping in class on Facebook.(But I did deleted it after finding out he was mad about it).My deskmate?I think he's bullsh*t.He seems as if he's got no grudge on me.But still,I hope he thinks the same way as I do vice versa.I don't understand him and don't feel like doing so.
Suka kemas kelas?It's what the teachers want us to do!What else did you expect?And when I clean up the class (mostly alone),I somehow tend to get frustrated at the thought of me doing all the work and start to throw all the mess inside the nearest lockers and cabinets.As long as there're no mess on the tables and the floor,then I'm happy.
My classmates would usually be on a treasure hunt everytime I cleaned the class :P
Sweet and caring?Come on now.I'm like the others.I talk behind people.I make fun of something I shouldn't.I'm an awful bad boy.It's just that I haven't reached a level which categorizes me as a total f*cked up dude.
Menantu?What?It's a joke right?I'd like the idea of being a babe-magnet.But then again,it's just a fantasy that ain't going to happen.No girls are going to come to me.Like they said,"Men love women.Therefore let them chase you." Piece of crap!I don't feel like chasing after a girl.Makes me look desperate.
And there you go.A piece of me written on this blog.I don't mean to be mean or anything,but I can't really accept people's praises and all.They say all sorts of amazing things about me.Hey!I walk around my dorm barely naked in briefs just before taking a shower.So that cancels out the Ustadz title for me.From my point of view,it's more fun if I be the Faisal Imran I am right now compared to the old Faisal Imran.
Goody-goody but silent and no fun against bad boy but happy and joyful.I'd prefer the latter.
No comments:
Post a Comment