The day kicked-off with the Carling Cup final between Arsenal and Birmingham. But before that, I was busy making a phone call to a dear friend by the name Aizzat Syafiq. It was his birthday and luckily, I was the 2nd person to call him and wish him a Happy Birthday. I told him that he could watch 18+ rated movies and is eligible to be thrown into a prison for such crimes. What a wonderful way to tell someone he or she is turning 18. Anyhow, Birmingham led the game halfway through the first-half with a goal by Zigic. Arsenal then threw themselves back into the game with a goal from Van Persie. Eventhough Arsenal seemed to be the favourites to win, their dominance didn't pay off as much as they expected it. As it turned out, luck was on Birmingham's side as a mix-up between the keeper and the defender opened up a scoring opportunity to Obafemi Martins who deliberately had the job done nicely. It was a blow to the Gunners but a miracle to the men in blue. Poor Iqbal Hilmy.
Then I had my eyes closed at around 3 am.
I woke up at 7 am instictively. While I was checking the phone, I quickly dialled Intan Johan's number and woke her up. Being delighted to made it in time for Subuh, I stuffed my mouth with some cereal then dashed out of the house for a beautiful morning jog. I stumbled upon a few aunties from the neighbourhood, jogging as well. Being the only
I can hardly explain how the project Teacher N asked for assistance went. I was pretty much struggling to understand the tasks. But Ya did such a terrific job with it. And wearing a baju kurung as if she's going for an interview wasn't the only factor. But still, reaching there at 11 am really got me waiting. She texted me she was coming at 11. But then again, she was having breakfast at that time at a restaurant. Owh, well. It's not like it's the 1st time I've been in this sort of situation. However, thanks for the Nasi Ayam, Ya! Really appreciate it :)
The afternoon was spent with me struggling to keep my eyes open. I felt tired and sleepy. But my brother prevented that by hitting me everytime I was falling into a sleep and reminding me that we were going to go out bowling with dad. Bowling was tiring. 4 games. Double lanes. Three people. My scores were 91. Then a 97. I managed 3 spares and 3 strikes in the 3rd game which helped me gain 142. But during the final game, I only managed a 118.
Back at home, I felt tired. I had a long shower during Maghrib. And as it turned out, my family left me alone at home and went shopping without me realising it. They said it was no use waiting for me to finish my long shower. Heart-broken, I kept a steady face and kept it cool. Before they came back home, I broke a glass by accident. Not due to frustration, but because of a lizard. A lizard was using the drink in the jug as a jakuzi. When I tried to pour the drink into a glass, the lizard darted out of the jug. Shocked, I accidentally knocked the jug to the glass. And there you go. Pieces of glass everywhere. There were still some in my hand.
In the end, I realised that February was making sure that I'd never forget this final day. The day when February would say farewell while March would appear and introduce itself.
Before I went to bed, I managed to find a long-lost guitar pick alongside a souvenir notebook from a little girl named Siti Khairunissa.
No comments:
Post a Comment