20110301

Basikal

Pada petang 1 Mac 2011, hamba Allah bernama Mohamad Faisal Imran telahpun berbasikal dengan adiknya. Biarpun bunyi seperti tiada apa-apa yang menarik, Faisal Imran telahpun meninggalkan aktiviti berbasikal semenjak zaman sekolah rendah lagi sebelum itu. Oleh sebab itu, anda semua yang sedang membaca post ini patut berasa begitu terpegun.

It was awkward. I still remembered the last time I rode a bike. The bike ripped my jeans at the time. It was as if the bike was hungry and chose the jeans instead of some oil. But still, all those bikeless years didn't make me forget how to ride one. It was a wobbly ride. The gear was troubling enough. The bike was so old that I couldn't tell if I was changing to a lower gear or a higher gear. So I got tired riding the hill. However, it was fun though.

 Basikal buruk lama

 Ferum (III) Oxide 

 The gear thingy that can't be read

Pedal basikal tercabut




IKLAN
Focus on the hair! After surviving a long period of time being a baldy, it's all grown back. Muahahaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment