20110315

Driving on the thin line of trust

My dad's friends came to my house on a normal Sunday. Once again, the Kamarizan family was on the go. We arranged everything that can be arranged and made it similar to an Open House function. It was fun seeing my dad and his friends all happy after all these years. When afternoon was closing in, my mom uttered the words that would change my driving experience completely.

"Apa kata Im ajak kawan Im datang rumah?"

The ones that came were Suhail, Iskandar and Husni. But Suhail was the one who was with me when I experienced my first ever driving reincarnation. I fetched him from his home by driving, without the supervision of my parents at all. Mom was busy with the food while dad was with his friends. They gave me the green light and I went on to driving all the way to Suhail's house. Before we reached a junction which I needed to make a left turn to go back home, Intan was on the phone and wasn't sure if she could make it or not. Being the retarded guys in a previous video in Facebook, we just went on to the direction of her house. But then, she said she won't be coming and we made a U-turn once we reached Kampung Padang.

Liyana should have been our next victim. But sadly, it was complicated for her. Being the understanding friends she could ever have(really?), we respected her decision and decided not to cause havoc in front of her house. Though the idea of passing her house and honking non-stop wasn't such a bad idea, for retards.

Wafie was probably busy with his work. Most of my friends in Kuantan were unnoticable. It seemed as if they were all gone. Living in a boarding school is also another blessing, yet another curse. I've no many friends here in Kuantan.

However, I shouldn't fret much. At least I got to drive without the squeals and screams from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment