20110416

It's been long enough

I know. It's been ages since I've updated this piece of crap. It's hard to explain why. Let's just say I update my blog when I get bored, or even lonely.

Recently, I don't feel that lonely the way I used to before.


5th March - Karnival Jom Masuk U
8th March - Bowling & Karaoke
14th March - Movie (Rango) & Teluk Cempedak
23rd March - SPM Results
28th & 29th March - KL to SDAR
30th April - Wafie's Open House
31st March - Movie (Suckerpunch)
6th April - Carpool?
11th April - Sg Lembing, Teluk Cempedak & Taman Bandar
13th April - Movie (Dilarang Masuk)

Yes. I've been out more often these days. The fact that mom's always away for some course work made it easier for me to ask permission from dad. I've been meaning to jot down these moments in this blog. I guess I was both overexcited and overwhelmed by these outings. I met both old friends and new friends. However, it was those new friends that I met more often. For me, the trip on the 11th of April was the awesome-est! I drove my dad's car the whole day. It was meaningful for me. Both the driving and the trip.

Special thanks to these rascals for killing my boredom..
Faruq Norazman
Ahmad Mustaqim
Zarief Qistina
Those SDARians (I know I cry like a sissy. Thanks for not calling me one :P )

I guess that's enough for this month, right? :D

1 comment:

  1. :)) u're a sissy? haha. I feel like telling you something but I'm scared (woo,jeng2)

    Haha. have a great life Imwain! One day I want to tell the world how great you are as a friend!

    Your new friends might meet u up often but to think of it, Ive seen u so often since we were small in SKIMU.Like everyday except for weekends? Let's give em a chance to meet u personally this time. Hahha.

    *jealous*

    kayh,tata,imwain!

    ReplyDelete