I admit. I'm lousy when it comes to love. I'm pretty much like Ted Mosby from the How I Met Your Mother's series. I keep my feelings to myself for so long. I express my thoughts wrongly that Miss 'She's The One' interprets it incorrectly. I wait too long that another guy comes and snatches her in front of my two damaged eyeballs. (explains the wearing of spectacles)
Girls. Who needs them?
Hold on! I do! I want a baby girl. It's true that you don't own a girl. Even if you're married, she can go whenever she wants if she asks for a divorce. However, that won't happen if you have a daughter. No matter how badly she hates you.. No matter how ignorant she's been with you.. No matter how disrespectful she'll become.. She will always be your daughter no matter what.
I won't have a girlfriend for the time being. I don't want to get another broken heart. I'll wait for the time to come. Though I am still hoping, I'll stay single. But one thing's for sure, I shall try my best to be the world's No. 1 dad to my daughter (hopefully).
I watch Castle. Even though he's divorced, the love that he gets from his daughter was just outstanding. I'd like that one day. I'd like my daughter to come to me and tell me about her day. I'd like to accompany my daughter to bed and listen to her problems till she falls asleep. I'd like my daughter to come to me each time I enter the house after a long day's work, especially when it's a bad one so that I'll feel all better.
One day, Imran. One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment