20110420

Did I just let it slip right out of my hand?

Yeah. Shut up universe. I know you're laughing at me for being all so stupid. Humans are weak creatures that are vulnerable due to emotions. It's like a poison that disrupts the functions of the human mind. I know I've exposed myself to so much dangers. I've taken too many risks. I've used up everything that was given to me. And yet, now I'm back where I started.

"Stupid boy. He's never going to get what he wants."

Hahah. Say what you want. Frankly, I've never regretted any of those stuff. You might think I'm going to hate myself for all those wasted things I've done. But truth be told, it was for the best. I've never felt so much entertainment like this for far too long. It's like having ASTRO. You've got the movies and dramas. There are comedies. Fairytales. Romantic ones. Despite the downfall, I'm most probably going to get back up on my feet and keep moving. I'm Mohamad Faisal Imran bin Kamarizan.



*can't get enough of Tracy Chapman's 'Fast Car'

No comments:

Post a Comment