20110420

Daddy

Call me crazy, but I've been begging to Allah for a daughter for quite some time now. Even before last year's SPM trials, I kept on thinking of getting a baby girl. Of course I'm eligible for marriage, but my feet are still on the ground. I realize I've got a long way to go. My studies. My future job. Finding a girl for a wife. (xnk lah anak luar nikah)

I jog too many times that you can say the number of times I jog is almost the same as the number of times I pray. During my evening and weekend jogs, I fail to prevent myself from laying my eyes on one of the most amusing sights in my life.


A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

I keep on seeing dads with their daughters. Small innocent daughters. Walking along the pavement around Kuantan's Taman Bandar while holding onto their daughters hands, it was heart-warming. My siblings are all male. I was sent to an all-boys residential school. I guess that sums up the reason why I badly want a daughter, one day. Finding a girlfriend is hard work enough. There are feelings involved. Thus, getting a daughter, let alone a baby is waaaaaaay much difficult. Therefore, help me people. Help me find the one who can give me a daughter. Find me the person who can provide all the love it takes to hold on to a relationship and give our child the certainty of having a happy life.

For those who think they have found the person, please do contact me by :

phone    : 019-940****
e-mail   : faisal_imran262@hotmail.com
address  : No * Lorong IM 5/**, Bandar Indera Mahkota, 25200 Kuantan

Lend a helping hand people. My whole dream rests in your hands.

2 comments:

  1. "My siblings are all male. I was sent to an all-boys residential school"
    err....to me,it goes vice versa:)
    salut u dare to post smthing like diz,like u really meant it.
    insyaAllah imran..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i wanna post something like this too :D

    ReplyDelete