20110416

My Panda

OK. Each time I say the word Panda, Everyone will think that I'm talking about this cuddly girl named Amanda Khalida from STF. Apparently, no one outside my class knows that I have my own Panda in SDAR. Hahahahaa. It sounds gay. I know. He's not mine exactly. But still, he's one of those creatures that I don't envy much nor get angry at much.

Nur Nukman Naim.

We were dormmates back in 2007. Though we might not be anymore the following years, we did somehow get our names on the list of 4 Sina's students. Unlike others, it was difficult to hold any grudges on him. He was more of an amusement rather than a nuisance to me. Some might assume he's sort of annoying based on his doings. But for me, it was my form of entertainment.

He's been doing fine lately. Despite all his claims of trying to commit suicide and cutting himself, he gained composure and scored all As for last year's SPM examinations. 5 solid A+ and 5 As.

For some, I would get devastatingly upset knowing they got straight As while I got 1 A missing. Especially those whom I frequently beat during the school's usual examinations. But for this Panda, I couldn't find any reason nor will to do so. I felt happy for him. Seeing him nearly giving up, it was such a miraculous thing to witness. Despite failing to get my name on the list of straight As students, it was probably better off that way. Rather than being happy about my results, I guess it was time for me to be happy for someone else's results.

He got 2 out of 3 offers recently while I have yet none. It may be heartbreaking for me, but I was indeed glad for him. Knowing my buddy made it put a smile on my face.

Here's for you hug-buddy :')

1 comment: