No. I'm not those who are fortunate enough to secure a scholarship. I'm enrolling in Uniten this September simply because my parents don't want me to miss two weeks of class due to my umrah trip if I entered last May. To add to my worthlessness, my parents are paying which makes me feel so helpless and non-independent.
It's true. I envy them for getting scholarships. I even envy them for being called for an interview. Even with 9 As, no one wanted to give me what I wanted. Not even an interview. So, I owe a lot to my parents. Thus, making me feel more useless. I need to get out of my brother's shadow.
While waiting for September to show up, I applied for a job as a promoter at Parkson. Fortunately, I got the job in the children's department. I may not talk much. People tell me that I'm friendly and I can easily make new friends. But why am I still having lunch all by myself?
However, the experience there for the past 5 days have been quite splendid. It's just heart-warming to see children's different behaviour. Whatever it is, I'm going to make my 2 months shift there worth it.
It's true. I envy them for getting scholarships. I even envy them for being called for an interview. Even with 9 As, no one wanted to give me what I wanted. Not even an interview. So, I owe a lot to my parents. Thus, making me feel more useless. I need to get out of my brother's shadow.
While waiting for September to show up, I applied for a job as a promoter at Parkson. Fortunately, I got the job in the children's department. I may not talk much. People tell me that I'm friendly and I can easily make new friends. But why am I still having lunch all by myself?
However, the experience there for the past 5 days have been quite splendid. It's just heart-warming to see children's different behaviour. Whatever it is, I'm going to make my 2 months shift there worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment