Apparently, my mom just got sick after I got well. I'm not saying the virus jumped from me onto her, but I'm not saying that there might be a possibility there. She was coughing non-stop.
She had an MC for 2 days starting on Wednesday. That Wednesday night, she asked me to drive her to her school because she needed to send a document. It was drizzling when we got in the car. It wasn't that heavy to intimidate us. In fact, it was actually a calm night.
She got a call from a relative of ours. If I had to make a guess, I'd say it was one of my cousins. He was asking my mom some tips about sending his child to high school. As they discussed, my mom started to make comparisons on my siblings. If anyone's even interested, they'd know that I'm the only sibling who went to SBP instead of MRSM. Actually, I'm the black sheep of the family as both my parents also went to MRSM during their teenage years. And then there was a sentence that really ripped my heart out.
"I really regretted sending Imran to SDAR."
She then went on to saying that the teachers in SBPs aren't as concerned as MRSM teachers. Maybe her comments were reflecting on how I failed to score all As in my SPM. It could also be her thoughts on how my academic results have been for each tests. It really hit me. I mean, with the weather and all, it was really a good setting for a touching movie. I thought to myself how badly I've done to show the world what SDAR is. I'm not trying to be patriotic to SDAR, but it's just such a bad feeling to know how I've given people a bad impression about SDAR. I know it was indeed my fault. The teachers there shouldn't be at fault. They've done all they could. They really gave their all. Maybe it's because I failed to score in my mom's subject that was the culprit of all this.
*Little did I know the surprise that was awaiting me that coming Friday*
No comments:
Post a Comment