20120924

Nicest conversation

Going back to what I promised in the previous post, I was talking about conversations. Yes, my conversation with Wafie on that day fell quite flat. But I know we are able to generate those crazy conversations we usually have before.

That night, Allyn was online. She just finished her orientation in AUCMS. I called her because I needed to confirm with her some regulations about the 'project' I was planning on to do. What was expected to be a few minutes talk ended up with more than an hour of non-stop talking. I myself admit that I was really surprised. I guess the distance and time apart played a vital role there. There were suddenly so much to talk with her.

Apparently, she just enrolled in AUCMS. And Alhamdulillah, she got a scholarship from AUCMS as well. What was a bit puzzling was she said she'll only be studying inside the country. She didn't take up the twinning program because of some problem. But nevertheless, she is still eligible to study overseas given that she excels fantastically well in her studies. I know she can do it. And I respect her efforts. Like I told her, "...WOW!"

You see, Allyn is only one of a handful of people I just can't shut my mouth with. There's always something to talk. And amazingly, our conversations never fall flat. I guess it's because she speaks English with me. I find English to be such an awesome language to speak in. Not that I despise my mother-tongue language,  just a personal opinion.

I don't really see where I'm going with this post. What I'm trying to say is Allyn's such an awesome talk-buddy.

*I don't really see the point of praising her some more. So, I guess that's it. Yeah.*

No comments:

Post a Comment