20121111

Don't let cancelled classes drag you down

Apparently, my classes for the whole week have been postponed due to the Deepavali & Awal Muharram celebrations. I, on the other hand, have other plans. I came back to Uniten this morning just so that I can join this other class which is teaching my subject. Since I'll be going to my aunt's house in Damansara, I might as well make the morning productive by just going for the class. As it turned out, she cancelled the class this morning. Being the person I am, I'm just going to laugh at myself and let it go. There's no need for grudges. No one's perfect. I bet the lecturer's still worried about her daughter who fell sick a week ago. There's a quote that I feel is very appropriate to put here, but I forgot how it goes. Nevertheless, it says that we should always be consistent in our efforts and work ethics no matter what. In that way, Allah will eventually reward us with success. Now that I'll be waiting an hour for the shuttle bus, I might as well utilize the time fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment