Thinking back a few years back, the reason why I made this blog was for someone to know me better. Unfortunately, I have this problem where I prefer not to have a lot of people reading my blog. I've got some issues regarding people's perspectives.
As I reminisced the PAI(Pendidikan Agama Islam) lessons I had before, it's the thought that counts. We shouldn't really care about what other people think. For example, doing good deeds. Depending on the situation, some people might praise your efforts while some might despise you and say you're doing it just to get attention. As long as our intentions are right, there's is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
However, there are certain cases where we do have to take account of people's perspectives. Imagine a guy accompanying a girl back to her house. It's noble for a gentleman to accompany a girl back to her home. But the act might be frowned upon if he were to accompany her through a dark alley. Despite the good intentions, it's best if he didn't do so. If he still prefers to do it, he would have to take another route and make sure it's bright enough. I don't feel like elaborating more on this. Please just understand so I can continue on with what I'm trying to say here.
I made this blog as discreet as possible. Only a few people know about this blog. People of which whom I'm guessing are bored enough to read this piece of last resort reading material. Awkwardly enough, there have been more and more readers lately. I'm OK with readers from US. Even UK's just fine with me. But Poland? Germany? And for God's sake. Israel?!?! I'm really hoping these unknown readers are just those who are doing their 'blog-walking'.
But in all seriousness, I'm feeling a bit scared right now. Apparently, my personal details can be easily found on the net. If you Googled my name (correct spelling), you'll be able to find my IC number and also my homing address directly on the 1st page of the search results. I don't know if I can do anything about it, but I hope anyone who has any intentions of finding my personal details would use it wisely instead of trying to sabotage my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment