20130322

My new chapter, mate!

Apparently, there's this gossip that I've continued my studies overseas. Particularly in Queensland, Australia. Everyone has their own opinions. And I'm sure a lot of them would think something like below:

"Didn't he like not get straight As for his SPM? How'd he pull that off?"

"Dude. I bet he's using his parents' money or something."

"He has some inside people to help him out. No surprise."

A lot of people have been trying their best to comfort me about this. Frankly, I can't help but to feel guilty with my so-called 'success'.

Despite being more than 2 years, I'm still not over the fact that I haven't really done what I was supposed to do during my SPM. Because of this, I always feel guilty with the fact that a lot of the straight As students (especially those from SDAR) are still studying in Malaysia while I am here, living the dreams of someone else. Don't get me wrong. It's been a blessing to further my studies overseas, but I hate it that it feels so wrong for me.

Karma. I totally deserve this. I've been narrow minded about my seniors. Whenever any of my seniors who failed to score straight As for their SPM further their studies overseas, I tend to underestimate them and think they've had some sort of internal help or something. How selfish of me.

Nevertheless, here I am. In the University of Queensland.

Just look at my Student No. Ain't it just beautiful? Such a beautiful coincidence.

*And yeah. Before I forget, the gossip mentioned at the beginning of the post is actually true.

No comments:

Post a Comment