20131102

The break up

Here's what's happened recently. We broke up. A and I. 

Actually, I don't think 'breaking up' would be the appropriate term since we were never really in any form of a 'serious' relationship. There were attempts in getting there, but like asymptotes, it was impossible despite getting so close. If you want me to give a reason to bail myself out, I'd say the distance was the cause. Nevertheless, I still blame myself for not being able to hold on to the promises we made. I told her the truth that it was really hard. I didn't want to lie and pretend that everything was going fine, giving her some false hope that can severely damage her in the future. She didn't take it too well. What I hoped was us ending in good terms. However, that wasn't really the case. And here I am, back to square one. 

It was really hard given that I was so confident that everything was going smooth. If let's say distance is a huge factor for me, how long can I go like this? Instead of thinking too much on this particular subject, I prefer to keep it at the back of my head and use it as a constant reminder to my future self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment