Yes. I've continued my studies away from Malaysia. However, the luxuries of life usually come with a price.
Having to spend my Eid away from my family was one thing. Having to fast an extra day due to the unclear sightings of the moon was another thing. Despite going through the pain of watching everyone celebrating Eid (via Facebook) while we were still fasting, we told ourselves how privileged we were of having an extra day of Ramadhan just to calm ourselves down.
But you know what? Throughout my 7 years of living 'independently', I've learned to brush aside that homesick feeling.
Frankly speaking, I actually had a good time.
![]() |
| First day of Eid. Credits to Kak Azza. |
![]() |
| Open House at Auckenflower. Credits to Nazrin. |
![]() |
| Open House by us 1st year students. Credits to Fazrul. |
![]() |
| Guests of the 1st Years' Open House. Credits to Azmir. |
![]() |
| From left: Dude, Kak Azza, Anas Saifuddin. Credits to Kak Azza. |
![]() |
| Pink: Fikri, Dude, Kak Wan Zee. Credits to MASCA QLD. Photographer: Kak Iman. |
*And yes. I've already spent 20 years of Eid with my family. I did not miscalculate. I was born in March. Which means I still managed to celebrate it before I turned a year old.






No comments:
Post a Comment