20110209

It all started with a book


Being a newbie in the prefectorial board in 2005, which was also my final year as a primary student, I was bestowed upon the responsibility of 'jaga' the 4 Bestari class at the time. 'Jaga' can be defined in so many ways.One of it is making sure the students in that class were making a straight double line during the weekly assembly. It was sort of hard for me. I was new. I had no clear picture on what I should actually do. Looking at my colleagues left and right, it seemed as if they were doing nothing. Being both a nerd and a geek, I obeyed all the rules including the ones that need not to be followed. It felt as if I was doing all the right things. But as I gained a few years, I realised that I was such a dweeb. Pants above waist. The stupid hairstyle. Awful smile when taking a picture. To make matters worse, some of the students from that classroom was sort of bullying me. Yes. The awesome Faisal Imran admits to being disturbingly annoyed by younger people in certain means necessary to cause some sort of trauma or paranoia. But he eventually got the hang of it. Gaining some respect (not so sure if it's appropriate to be called respect), I eventually got the hang of all this 'jaga' work. If you can't beat them, join them. Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the picture featured above.

Now shall we start?

She was just another ordinary girl. Sitting at her table minding her own business. She would somehow join her comrats in having fun every once in a while. Fortunately, she wasn't one of those annoying people. Being in her class every once in a while, I eventually managed to get to know a bit about her. But if we put our minds to it, isn't not that hard to know pretty much everyone back in our elementary years? She showed me a book containing some of her thoughts and a few pictures of her and some of her siblings. I can't lie. So, I'll just go ahead with it.

Her hair was HILARIOUS! I know I'm curly with the hair. But you should have seen her hair. It was like a storm hit her head or something. Hahahaaa. Enough of messing around with people.

She didn't do anything much to me that would be considered as to being eligible for the Hang Tuah Award.



OK. I think I've had enough. It's been like I've been on this post for days. Let's just say my brain went dead during the whole process of writing this post.

In a nutshell, the painter of the picture is such an incredible person in my life. There's the name on the picture. If anyone feels like checking her out, go ahead. You'll find that she has this bubbly personality which makes me say "Me likey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment