"I reckon we should connect the cutting boom to the conveyer belt."
I just had a conversation with my classmate this afternoon while we were skipping class about Australian English. From what I observed, the above has to be the most significant one of all. I don't know why. It just sounds different. They use reckon a lot. I know they use mate instead of guys and cheers instead of thanks. But I still find this rather more interesting.
Enough with the intro, I feel I'm having a good time lately. And why is that so? Well...
- I've gained my groupmates' trust by dominating the control system of our project.
- I managed to regulate my sleep and classes quite efficiently. So far, I've been going to more classes. Lol.
- I've managed to finish my audit for my expenditure for the past 2 months. Now, it's easier for me to control my budget.
- I got my Lego motor set from the internet. Which means I can finally perform my very own experiment at home.
- I've been volunteering with some club activities. Which means I get to interact with more people. Which means I get to know more people. Which means I get to make more friends.
Call me childish, but all these really did make my day. Week. Whatever. Here's what I've been doing with my project.
And here's some scenes from the recent Cultural Fiesta here a week ago.




No comments:
Post a Comment